Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Ticket247 Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Ticket247 Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Ticket247 Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Ticket247 Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Ticket247 Ltd.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Ticket247 for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Ticket247 or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Ticket247 makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Ticket247 is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Ticket247 uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Ticket247 Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Ticket247 Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Our liability for losses you suffer in relation to ticket purchases is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Ticket.
- Where you buy any Ticket from a third party supplier through our website, the supplier's individual liability will be set out in their own terms and conditions which should be available from their website, or upon request.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
a. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
b. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
c. limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ticket247 accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Visitors will not be allowed admission to the associated Event without a valid ticket.
- Purchased tickets must be printed on white A4 paper or displayed on your device at admission.
- Only the first copy of any ticket presented will be valid and customers with subsequent copies will be turned away.
- Modifying or duplicating tickets is strictly prohibited.
- Should the associated Event be postponed or cancelled, Ticket247 cannot be held liable for any additional costs incurred for personal arrangements including travel, accommodation, subsistence or any other associated service relating to the event.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain.
- For the safety of visitors to the associated Event, security searches may be conducted before admittance.
- The Promoter reserve the right to refuse admission if your admission to the Event might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or yourself; affect the enjoyment of other members of the audience; and/or affect the running of the event, performance or activity, for example if you act aggressively and/or appear to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. Should this occur you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at the associated Event, is strictly prohibited and any tapes or films may be destroyed.
- Tickets should always be checked upon purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The Promoter reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the associated Event due to circumstances beyond reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- We/The Promoter cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the Event.
- We/The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the associated Event.
- You consent to being filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the associated Event.
- Tickets are non-refundable after purchase unless the event is cancelled.
- If an event is cancelled, Ticket247 will automatically process a face value refund. Funds will be available usually within 10 working days.
- If an event is postponed/rescheduled, you will receive an email notification and be eligible for a face value refund for up to 14 days after confirmation of the new date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or vary the programme of an event without being obliged to provide a refund.
- Refunds will be issued only to the original purchaser or to the original credit card used for the purchase.
- If a refund has not been received within 10 working days of notification, please get in touch.
- We will not be held liable for any failure or delay of the service provided, or personal losses, caused by events outside our, or the Promoter's, reasonable control.
Pricing & Payment
- We sell Tickets on behalf of promoters, bands and venues which means that We do not set the Ticket prices.
- The price of any Tickets will be as quoted on the Website except in cases of obvious error.
- We may charge a Booking Fee per ticket, which covers the costs Ticket247 incur to process the transaction (including, but not limited to, card processing fees, VAT and other taxes, customer services and the provision of our services, including profit).
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which have already been placed.
- The Website contains a large number of Tickets and it is always possible that some Tickets may be incorrectly priced. If a Ticket's correct price is higher than the price stated on the Website, we may reject your order and issue you with a full refund.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Ticket to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an order confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing.
- We reserve the right to cancel tickets if the Promoter requires us to reduce an allocation, or if Tickets have been oversold due to human error. In this case we will provide you with a full refund.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Ticket247 Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as deemed necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. A prominent notice will be placed on the Website to notify you that changes have been made to the policy and you are deemed to have accepted the terms on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
Ticket247 Ltd details
Ticket247 Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12505761 whose registered address is 2 Brownhills, Gorseinon, Swansea, SA4 4AB and it operates the Website ticket247.co.uk.